Stone Brooke Suites Senior Living is a service-enriched community designed to enhance the lifestyles of those who can no longer live independently. Through a variety of programs and services, residents are active and involved, functioning at their own level of independence. At Stone Brooke Suites, we are dedicated to our residents, providing care and services all in a home-like environment. Our spacious one-bedroom suites can be personalized with residents cherished belongings making them feel at home.
We are dedicated to our patients, committed to our associates and challenged by our customers to deliver excellence.
Our Core Values
ETHICAL – We demonstrate credibility by holding ourselves accountable legally, financially and ethically.
TEAMWORK – We have a close working relationship with all associates.
HELPFUL – We strive to meet or exceed the expectations of our customers.
INNOVATIVE – We are creative in providing opportunities for enhanced customer service and professional development.
COMPASSIONATE – We treat others as we want to be treated.
ATTITUDE – We listen and respond to our customers with a positive attitude.
Senior Living at Its Finest
- 43 Private suites with separate bedroom, spacious bathroom, living room, and kitchenette with microwave
- Residents are encouraged to bring their cherished belongings from home to personalize their suites
- Climate controlled for heating and air
- Beautifully landscaped courtyard with several outdoor sitting areas and gazebo
- Three delicious meals with several choices each day including a salad and fruit bar for lunch
- Gourmet snack cart with fresh fruit, pastries and sweets
- Comfortable sitting areas and lounges throughout the center with flat screen TVs
- Computer station with internet access
- Large activity room
Our center welcomes all persons in need of our services and does not discriminate on the basis of age, disability, race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex or source of payment. Some or all of the health care professionals performing services in this center are independent contractors and are not center agents or employees. Independent contractors are responsible for their own actions and the center shall not be liable for the acts or omissions of any such independent contractors.
Services and Amenities
- Enhanced levels of care with personalized assistance with activities of daily living as needed or desired
- Family physician and nurse practitioner with weekly visits
- Podiatrist on-site visits
- Beauty/barber shop on-site
- Pharmacy services
- Individualized rehabilitation program with on-site physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech-language pathology
- Non-emergency transportation to scheduled appointments and shopping trips
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- Private dining areas for family gatherings
- Fully furnished, beautiful suites for vacation stays
Activity and Socialization Opportunities
- Arts & crafts
- Residents council
- Piano and music programs
- Card clubs
- Monthly tea parties
- Exercise with activity director
- Social gathering for events and holidays
- One-on-one activities with activity director
- Community Liaison on-site
- Sunday school and church services